Do you enjoy pampering guests? Do you take pleasure in contributing to creating a unique experience for our guests, are you physically fit for the job, and can you provide effective guidance to your colleagues? Then the role of Senior Housekeeper at Hotel JLno76 is perfect for you.
As a Senior Housekeeper, you ensure that our guests start their day on the right foot by assisting with breakfast service. Afterward, you join a team of Housekeepers to make the hotel rooms spotless. Within this team, you, as a Senior, have a coordinating role and take the lead. In addition to making beds meticulously, keeping the floors dust-free, and creating a hospitable atmosphere for our guests, you also have the responsibility of training and mentoring new Housekeeping colleagues.
What do we offer?
- A market-based (hourly) wage;
- Travel allowance if you live more than 10 km from work;
- 8% holiday pay and 25 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours per week);
- Earn a €500,- bonus for every new colleague that comes to work with us through you!;
- You receive a location allowance if you work at a location other than your fixed location;
- Collective health insurance and pension scheme;
- 40% discount on a stay in one of our hotels based on availability - hello weekend in Amsterdam or Maastricht!;
- 20% discount in our restaurants;
- Introduction to the hotels with free drinks, cheers!;
- Internal growth opportunities;
- 3-course dinner for 2 people upon first contract extension;
- We celebrate your birthday every year and jubilee (starting from 2.5 years);
- Possibilities to continuously develop yourself through internal and external training opportunities;
- Every year we award an Employee of the Year Award, so who knows, maybe it will be you next year!;
- A workplace surrounded by art, history, and travelers.
The (perfect) match
A hotel environment is the ideal workplace for you. You enjoy working in a team, are accurate, have an eye for detail, and are capable of performing physical work. You are able to coordinate your colleagues and have experience in housekeeping work. Furthermore you are able to help your collegues with the preparation and serving of the breakfast.
Make it happen
Do you want to become part of a young and ambitious team? Don't wait any longer and apply quickly.