Are you someone who enjoys being the face of one of our hotels in Amsterdam? Are you a go-getter who loves to help and listen to our hotel guests? Then the position of Guest Service Agent is perfect for you.
As a Guest Service Agent, one of your main tasks is to take care of the check-in and check-out process. You will ensure that our guests receive the correct information, assist them with all their questions, prevent complaints, and listen to their stories. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks. If you are interested in this position, please let us know and we will provide you with more information.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A market-based wage;
- Travel allowance if you live more than 10 km from work;
- 8% holiday pay and 25 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours per week);
- Earn a €500 bonus for every new colleague that comes to work with us through your referral;
- You will receive a location surcharge if you work at a location other than your fixed location;
- Collective health insurance and pension scheme;
- 40% discount on a stay in one of our hotels, subject to availability - hello weekend in Amsterdam or Maastricht!;
- 20% discount in our restaurants;
- Introduction to the hotels with free drinks, cheers!;
- Internal growth opportunities;
- 3-course dinner for 2 people upon first contract extension;
- We celebrate your birthday every year and anniversary (starting from 2.5 years);
- Possibilities to continuously develop yourself through internal and external training opportunities;
- Every year we award an Employee of the Year Award, so who knows, it could be you next year;
- A workplace surrounded by art, history, and travelers ;).
THE (PERFECT) MATCH
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for making new guests feel welcome, ensuring that returning guests have a great experience, and welcoming back those who visit us time and time again. You love to provide our guests with the ultimate Vondel Hotels experience. While experience in the hospitality industry is not required, enthusiasm and politeness towards our guests are a must. Additionally, you must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. This position can be filled full-time or part-time, and you may be required to work a night shift if the night receptionist is unavailable.
MAKE IT HAPPEN
Do you want to be part of a young and ambitious team? Don't wait any longer; apply now! If you have any questions, feel free to call Milan at 06 46 06 63 01, and who knows, we might welcome you soon.