Are you someone who takes responsibility seriously? Do you enjoy working during the night? Are you comfortable handling tasks independently? And to top it off, are you also service-oriented? Then the position of Night Auditor at one of our hotels in Amsterdam is the ideal job for you!
As our new colleague, you will function as the point of contact for our hotel guests during the night. In short, you are responsible for safety, administration, and service levels during the night. Additionally, you may have to check-in guests late at night, check-out guests early in the morning, or answer guest inquiries. Another one of your tasks is answering the phone. You will also be responsible for checking existing reservations and entering new ones. Processing overall administration is also an important task. When you hand over your shift to your colleague, you will ensure good communication and follow-up. If you have a strong sense of responsibility, enjoy working during the night, are comfortable handling tasks independently, and are service-oriented, then this is the perfect job for you!
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A market-based wage;
- Travel allowance if you live more than 10 km from work;
- 8% holiday pay and 25 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours per week);
- Earn a €500 bonus for every new colleague that comes to work with us through your referral;
- You will receive a location surcharge if you work at a location other than your fixed location;
- Collective health insurance and pension scheme;
- 40% discount on a stay in one of our hotels, subject to availability - hello weekend in Amsterdam or Maastricht!;
- 20% discount in our restaurants;
- Introduction to the hotels with free drinks, cheers!;
- Internal growth opportunities;
- 3-course dinner for 2 people upon first contract extension;
- We celebrate your birthday every year and anniversary (starting from 2.5 years);
- Possibilities to continuously develop yourself through internal and external training opportunities;
- Every year we award an Employee of the Year Award, so who knows, it could be you next year;
- A workplace surrounded by art, history, and travelers ;).
THE (PERFECT) MATCH
You are a naturally flexible and enthusiastic person. You work independently with ease, have your own initiative, and are always service-oriented towards guests. In addition, our new colleague has a representative appearance and good communication and social skills.
MAKE IT HAPPEN
Do you want to be part of a young and ambitious team? Don't wait any longer and apply quickly!