Are you capable of performing physical and heavy work? Do you enjoy working in a hotel and pampering guests? And are you enthusiastic? Then the Houseman/Runner position is perfect for you.
As a Houseman/Runner, you ensure that our guests' rooms are spotless so that they feel right at home. Thanks to you, the public areas, corridors, staircases, terrace, toilets, and restaurant shine. The reception of linen is also your responsibility. You provide all employees with the materials they need to clean the hotel. When extra beds need to be placed, you are responsible for this. You are the watchful eye over our warehouse and support the housekeeping team where necessary.
If you have the physical ability and enthusiasm to work in a hotel and pamper guests, then the Houseman/Runner position is perfect for you. As a Houseman/Runner, you will be responsible for ensuring that our guests' rooms are spotless, the public areas are clean, and the housekeeping team has the materials they need. Apply now and become part of our team!
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A market-based wage;
- Travel allowance if you live more than 10 km from work;
- 8% holiday pay and 25 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours per week);
- Earn a €500 bonus for every new colleague that comes to work with us through your referral;
- You will receive a location surcharge if you work at a location other than your fixed location;
- Collective health insurance and pension scheme;
- 40% discount on a stay in one of our hotels, subject to availability - hello weekend in Amsterdam or Maastricht!;
- 20% discount in our restaurants;
- Introduction to the hotels with free drinks, cheers!;
- Internal growth opportunities;
- 3-course dinner for 2 people upon first contract extension;
- We celebrate your birthday every year and anniversary (starting from 2.5 years);
- Possibilities to continuously develop yourself through internal and external training opportunities;
- Every year we award an Employee of the Year Award, so who knows, it could be you next year;
- A workplace surrounded by art, history, and travelers ;).
THE (PERFECT) MATCH
You love working in a team because you believe that many hands make light work. You enjoy working in a hotel environment and have an eye for detail. You have a valid driver's license in the Netherlands. It is also important that you can perform physically demanding work. Experience in cleaning hotels and/or restaurants is a plus.
MAKE IT HAPPEN
Do you want to be part of a young and ambitious team? Don't wait any longer and apply quickly.