The bed & no breakfast Herengracht (b&nb) is located along the canals in the heart of Amsterdam in a completely renovated 16th century mansion. Within walking distance of Dam Square, Central Station, the Anne Frank Huis and the nine streets. The b&nb is decorated with modern design and furniture. Characteristics of the spacious and luxurious room are the use of high quality materials and a charming atmosphere. Unique is the 5 m long custom-made art work of Barbara Broekman. The room has a Flat screen TV, DVD Player, I-phone/I-pod connector, Wifi connection, coffee and tea facilities and a mini bar with two complementary bottles of water. The bathroom is equipped with a walk-in rain dance shower and a double wash basin.
b&nb Herengracht offers you the opportunity to experience Amsterdam as a true resident along the canals!
- Comfortabel kingsize bed
- Flat screen TV, DVD Player and I-phone/I-pod connector
- Spacious bathroom with walk-inn shower and double washbasin and amenities
- Nespresso Coffeemaker including free coffee pads
- Tea cooker including free tea bags
- Free use of wireless internet
- Housekeeping service every day
- Visitors guide with information and tips
- City map
- Tickets to various musea, Anne Frank Huis, Rijksmuseum, Stedelijk museum and Hermitage Amsterdam please inform us at time of booking. The tickets will be available upon arrival.
- Selection of magazines
The b&nb Herengracht is located along the canals in the heart of Amsterdam. Within walking distance of Dam Square, Central Station, the Anne Frank huis and the nine streets.
From Central station you can also take the tram; 13, 14 and 17. Please get off at stop; Westermarkt. From here you take a right in the direction of the Dam square on your right you will find the Apple store, please take a left here and you will find the b&nb on your left-hand side in the souterain on Herengracht 176.